Use these Lo-Mount Aluminum Retainers for Large-Diameter Springs to position large-diameter springs lower on your favorite Tamiya on-road racing chassis.
NOTE: Large-diameter springs are often used with Super Short Big Bore dampers.
• Lo-Mount Aluminum Retainers for Large-Diameter Springs x4.
• 5.5×0.5mm aluminum spacers x4
• Use to lower damper spring position, ensuring smoother spring motion and nimble handling.
• Making the sections between damper ends and cylinders thinner enables the efficient use of damper stroke.
• Compatible with cars featuring large-diameter springs.
• The use of some suspension arms and damper angles may obstruct suspension arm movement; if so, shave down any parts which encounter the dampers.