The Ferris wheel is an integral part of any amusement park. Adults and children really adore this attraction.
Ferris wheel has a very rich and interesting history. The first Ferris wheel was built in 1893 by engineer George Washington Gale Ferris, Jr. It was installed at the World Columbus Exposition in Chicago. The wheel was created as an American response to the Eiffel Tower in Paris. The importance of Ferris’s contribution to the construction of the Ferris wheels is at least indicated by the fact that in English the Ferris wheel is still called the Ferris wheel, that is, the Ferris wheel.
This wooden mechanical model kit will be a pretty part of your interior and will make your children happy with its beauty and excellent mechanics.
- The model kit comes with clear, simple and very detailed instruction with illustrations.
- Wood Trick models are made from safe and environmentally friendly wood from all-natural trees without any added toxins or glues.
- Even children can play with WoodTrick 3D wooden puzzles, although we recommend parental supervision.
- Every Wood Trick model:
- enhances creative thinking skills,
- promotes critical thinking skills,
- develops problem-solving and reasoning skills.