The R-12 was in production from 1935-1942, over 36.000 cycles were manufactured for civilian and military use. The R-12 was the standard Sidecar-motorcycle of the German Army and used for supply of food and ammunition, reconnaissance, ambulance and many other purposes. It had a 750cm engine with 18HP and was able to reach 85 km/h. Special units of the Wehrmacht used the R- 12 for combat with a MG on the sidecar.
This model requires plastic model glue and paints