The model’s ladder frame chassis features aluminum side channels with resin cross members and is equipped with a highly realistic suspension utilizing metal leaf springs and friction shock-dampers. A front-mounted motor and 3-speed transmission power the two rear wheel axles, which are fitted with built-in differentials to enable smooth cornering. A separately sold 4-channel R/C system and multi-function unit allow you to drive the vehicle and experience realistic lights, sounds and vibrations (both sold separately).
NOTE: Finished kit shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. This is a kit that requires assembly. See needed to complete list for a list of items required to complete the model.
- 1/14 scale R/C model assembly kit
- The Arocs 4151 form is recreated with an injection molded body, including depictions of cab rails, intake duct and other details
- Separate parts recreate side mirrors and visor, etc
- Both front axles are steered, via a single servo. Wheels turn realistically at slightly different angles
- The Tamiya 4-axle chassis has a tough ladder frame with aluminum side channels and plastic cross members
- Features a brand-new truck bed section comprised of metal subframe for superb durability
- Install the optional Actuator Set (TAM56545 – not included) for realistic truck bed motion
- TR mighty-tuned motor (35T) provides twin rear axles with ample power to carry loads in the truck bed
- The battery case is located over the second axle, which allows access even when there are loads in the bed
- The roof features a depiction of light pods on the visor, which can be fitted with LEDs for a realistic finish
- 3-speed transmission can be controlled via a separately sold 4ch R/C transmitter
- Metal leaf spring dampers with built-in coil springs provide durable suspension
- Use with separately-sold MFC-03 (TAM56523) or MFC-01 (TAM56511) for realistic lights and sounds