The San Francisco II was one of the most outstanding of its age.
San Francisco II Spanish Galeon S.XVI kit. The most fearsome ships of the Spanish Armada were her galleons, sailing ships that first appeared in the middle of the 16th century and which were, for a hundred and fifty years, the warships par excellence.
Discover the San Francisco II, a wooden model kit of this stunning Spanish galleon. The galleons were the most powerful ships of their time and backbone of Spanish sea power during the XVI and XVII centuries. Guided by our detailed step by step instructions you can complete your model of this legendary ship.
A superb warship. Its 3 decks, an abundance of equipment, its imposing and robust design, characteristic of galleons, make the San Francisco II a really magnificent ship.
The galleons appeared halfway through the XVI century, forming the core of the Spanish “Invincible Armada”. For nearly 150 years they were the ships par excellence for its combination of high-capacity firepower transport, which made them ideal for long ocean voyages between Spain and the New World.
Build your 1/90 scale model of San Francisco II, a XVI century Spanish galleon. Its construction system using false keel and frames brings the assembly of your model closer to the construction of the actual ship. The model includes laser cut board pieces, hardwood, brass, die-cast and fabric. For the assembly you can follow our complete full-color step by step guide in 7 languages, accompanied by real-scale drawings of the ship.
- This intermediate kit would be suitable for anyone who has previous model building experience.
- All-wood construction features plywood and boxwood. Brass hardware, such as blocks, eyebolts, fore-sheet bars, pinrack, set of thread and much more are included.
- Cut and sewn cotton sails
- Laser cut construction features birch and sapelly pine veneers
- Brass gravure decoration to increase realism
- Brass hardware such as blocks, eyebolts, fore-sheet bars, pin racks and much more
- Stand with metal nameplate
- Ready to be placed flags
- Five metal figures (require painting)
- Instructional DVD for PC or Mac computers or laptops
- Four colors of thread, brown and raw (pale green) for different
- Rigging applications
Latina 1/90 scale San Francisco II Spanish Galleon Model Kit with Pre-Sewn sails, all Fittings and Rigging, Deck Planking, Hull, Masts, Bowsprit, four Rolls of Rigging Thread, Flags, five Metal Figures, Stand with Nameplate, Instructional DVD and Plans
Contact cement, needle nose pliers, small hammer, hobby knife, hand saw, hand drill, paint, sandpaper