This is the 23 Turn Super Stock Motor RZ from Tamiya. The Super Stock Motor RZ is the second release in the 23T stock motors. Perfect for sprint racing and high-speed tracks, the RZ features higher revolutions than the Type RR Stock Motor. Features lay-down brushes, red anodized end bell with brush dampers, terminal heat sink, detachable chip capacitor and can be disassembled for easy maintenance.
- A high performance motor for electric radio control car use.
- A high revolution motor designed for sprint race or high speed track.
- Can be disassembled for maintenance. Features lay-down brushes
- Red anodized end bell with brush dampers.
- Features terminal heat sink and detachable chip capacitor.
- 23 turn motor
- Usable voltage: 7.2V
- R.P.M. at best efficiency: 27,500rpm (7.2V)
- Torque at best efficiency: 500g-cm (7.2V)
- JRM certified motor.