RF-X SOFTWARE ONLY
RF-X Software Only Version
Experience the ultimate in RC simulation
RealFlight has more to offer than ever before. The supremely realistic physics which have drawn pilots to RealFlight since the first edition hit the market are back and further improved. Upgraded graphics, driven by UNIGINE, render the world in detail refined down to the last blade of grass.
Accessing the world of RealFlight is easier than ever with a simple, intuitive interface which virtually guarantees you’ll be up and flying in moments. There’s zero learning curve, zero hassle, just flying fun.
Once you’re in, the unbounded scope of the flying sites—especially the 8 million acre Sierra Nevada site—will astound you and their detail will draw you in. Numerous fan-favorite flying sites have been remastered. There are new international flying sites like Wasserkuppe in Germany and Calahorra Castle to enjoy as well. Plus, over fifty new aircraft, detailed to the panel lines and rivets, await your every command.
- Unparalleled physics make RealFlight the #1 RC flight simulator on the market
- Simple, intuitive interface—zero learning curve, zero hassle
- Unprecedented, immersive graphics driven by UNIGINE
- Hone your drone flying with the most advanced simulations offered by RealFlight ever
- Real-life flying locales like Wasserkuppe in Germany and the Castle in Calahorra
- Trees in all shades and shapes, humidity haze, sunlight glare—an experience as rich as real life
- Fly without boundaries in the Sierra Nevada—8 million acres of soaring
- Hone your FPV flying skills with intricate drone race courses as detailed as being at the field
- Remastered flying sites like Joe's Garage bring nostalgic locales to new life
- Tier-system game-like challenges to refine your flying skills
Minimum Recommended System:
Some graphical features may be lowered or disabled.
- Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10. 64bit
- Local administrator access required.
- Quad-core processor
- AMD FX-4300 or equivalent
- DirectX 11 Mid-Range Video Card with 2 GB of video memory
- GTX 460 or better
- Integrated video cards not recommended
- 30 GB Hard Drive Space
- 4 GB RAM
- DVD Drive
- I7-6700 Processor or equivalent
- nVidia GTX 1060, Radeon RX 480, or equivalent
- 32 GB RAM
- SSD Hard Drive
Online Activation Required
InterLink® Elite Controller:
- USB Port
- Compatible FM or FM-selectable transmitter (if using the interface mode)
Note: The connectors on the InterLink Elite cord and included adapters make the InterLink Elite compatible with the trainer jacks on most Futaba® and all JR®, Spektrum® and Tower Hobbies® systems.